34th Annual Congress - May 17-20, 2014
- Provide exemplary continuing nursing education related to current issues, trends, evidence-based practices, and research in orthopaedic health care.
- Investigate how evidence-based practice and research impact orthopaedic nursing outcomes.
- Maintain a professional environment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancements in orthopaedic nursing education, practice, and research.
Don't Forget to Fill out your Agenda!
After registering, be sure to fill out your agenda builder so we know what sessions you want to attend, and can plan for the appropriate amount of attendees! Follow the steps below to get to the agenda builder:
- Go to the registration page
- Under the "Already Registered" column, click on "View Your Registration Details"
- Click on the "My Agenda" tab across the top of the page
- Click the Edit Agenda button
- "Click to Add a Session" for each time frame Saturday - Tuesday, and a drop down list will appear with session options for that day.
- That's it!
You can also print your agenda if you'd like to take it with you onsite. It can also be accessed via the NAON mobile app for your phone. Please contact NAON at email@example.com or 800.289.NAON (6266) if you have any questions.
Past Congress Information
View photos from the NAON 33rd Annual Congress in San Antonio, Texas!
Missing your past Congress contact hours. Select the year and find more information on accessing: