28th Annual Orthopaedic Excellence Conference
||NAON Staff Calendar
||28th Annual Orthopaedic Excellence Conference
||Apr 13, 2018 08:00 AM America/Eastern
||Apr 13, 2018 05:45 PM America/Eastern
||The purpose of this conference is to educate Healthcare Professionals
on current methods and trends in Orthopaedic/Medical-Surgical clinical practice.
Nursing participants will identify:
• Ways of examining hand emergencies, interventions and treatment options
• Using a validated bedside assessment tool to predict care path in elective hip and knee arthroplasty
• Understand signs and symptoms of chronic pain and approaches to pain management
• Discuss the work-up for cervical disc disease including physical exam and appropriate diagnostic tests
• Understand serious safety events and how they are classified and managed
• Current trends in shoulder replacement surgery with rationale to each approach.
• Types of human trafficking, identifying victims of trafficking and how to report suspicious behavior
||5000 Fairlane Woods Drive
Dearborn, Michigan 48126
(1912.1k) - Feb 01, 2018 09:12 AM
© Copyright NAON 2018. All rights reserved.