Welcome to NAON's 33rd Annual Congress.
View the NAON 33rd Annual Congress Schedule At a Glance!
If you don’t get a chance to view all posters onsite this year, you can view them online until Friday, June 28, 2013. Review the posters before June 28 and you can include them on your evaluation to earn contact hours for the posters you view at home in addition to the posters you viewed onsite!
To access the posters online, visit http://www.orthonurse.org/2013posters and log in. When you are done viewing the posters, be sure to evaluate them for contact hours by June 28, 2013!
Podium Presentation Handouts
If you didn't get the chance to print your handouts before going onsite, or your presenter mentioned they would send us an updated presenation, you can access the handouts from your 2013 Congress Agenda. Click on this link and log in. If you don’t know your registration code, click on the gray button titled “Login.” This will allow you to access your agenda through your regular NAON website login instead of your specific Congress registration code. Then click on Agenda. You can access the handouts by selecting the download icon next to the session you attended.
Congress Evaluations and Certificates
If you participated in NAON's 33rd Annual Congress in San Antonio, TX, you can receive your contact hour certificate by completing the online evaluation. Click here to access the NAON events Evaluations and Certificates page or our website. You can find a link to the evaluation for the 2013 NAON Congress under the Congress section. Please evaluate all sessions before you generate your certificate, as you cannot add additional sessions after you generate your certificate.
Please note: You must be logged in to see the link so the system can verify that you attended Congress.
Local Affairs Task Force
Local Affairs asks you to donate to the San Antonio Food Bank!
The NAON Local Affairs Task Force has provided come convenient ways to donate to the San Antonio Food Bank so their invaluable work continues:
- Go on line to the Virtual Food Drive that is just for NAON and go shopping. Just click this link- http://vad.aidmatrix.org/vadxml.cfm?driveid=7275 and watch our impact grow!
Donors may use any major credit card for payment on a secure site and receive an e-receipt immediately.
- You can donate at the Local Affairs Committee booth at our Annual NAON Congress in San Antonio. 100% of your donations will be posted to our food drive.
- If you would like to bring food to the congress site, we will collect these at the Local Affairs Task Force table.
- Provide exemplary continuing nursing education related to current issues, trends, evidence-based practices, and research in orthopaedic health care.
- Investigate how evidence-based practice and research impact orthopaedic nursing outcomes.
- Maintain a professional environment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancements in orthopaedic nursing education, practice, and research.
2014 NAON Congress
Past Congress Information