AAOS Annual Meeting
AAOS 2014 Annual Meeting
Nursing and Allied Health Program
New Orleans, LA
Submit a proposal for the 2014 NAON/AAOS Nursing and Allied Health Program.
2013 Nursing and Allied Health Courses
- NUR1 – Non-surgical Approaches to Orthopaedic Conditions
- NUR2 – Surgical Approaches to Orthopaedic Conditions
- NUR3 – Unusual Orthopaedic Conditions
- NUR4 – Pharmacology Related to Orthopaedics
- OT1 – Orthopaedic Update
- CAST1 – Casting and Splinting: Fundamentals
- CAST2 – Casting and Splinting: Advanced
Evaluation and Certificate
The course evaluation process this year will be web-based and will permit participants to evaluate the course sessions online. In order to receive your Nursing Contact Hour Certificate for the conference, you must complete an evaluation. Even if you do not require nursing contact hours, we kindly ask that you complete this evaluation, as your comments and suggestions are very valuable to us.
To access the evaluation, you will need the username and password emailed to you before the conference. If you need to know your username and password, please contact the NAON National Office.
Click here to access the 2012 certificate.
AAOS Presenters Resource Center
Be sure to visit the AAOS Presenter Resources to find information on updates and upcoming due dates.