Orthopaedic Resourses On the Go!
Access to all the leading orthopaedic nursing expertise is now available at your fingertips. With NAON's new eBooks, you can download several of our most popular products. The iPhone and iPad friendly design make for easy reading and you can touch, zoom in, and bookmark your favorite and most refered to illustrations and tables.
Visit ebooks.orthonurse.org today to create your account and start reading your NAON eBooks!
eBooks available now:
- Core Curriculum for Orthopaedic Nursing, 7th Edition – $269*
- Orthopaedic Nursing Core Competencies: Across the Life Span, 3rd Edition – $68*
- Scope and Standards of Orthopaedic Nursing Practice, 3rd Edition – $50*
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Surgical Site Infection Prevention – $100*
- Post-operative Shoulder Patient Education Manual – FREE
- Total Hip Replacement Education Manual – FREE
- Total Knee Replacement Education Manual – FREE
- Post-operative Spine Patient Education Manual – FREE
*NAON Members: Login to access the NAON members-only eBook discounts.
Questions? We have answers.
Please check out the directions here: ebooks.orthonurse.org/staticcms/appinformation for how to download the app for your iPhone or iPad.
No. NAON's eBooks would need to be purchased separately from physical copies. If you are a NAON member, you would qualify for the Members only discount pricing.
No, your NAON eBooks don't expire.
No, NAON eBooks are meant for single reader access only.
The eBook platform is a separate site, so you will need to create a separate username and password to purchase eBooks. Your NAON log in information will not automatically transfer over.
You can read your NAON eBooks on your Mac or PC, on your iPhone, and on your iPad. You will need to purchase your books through the online portal first, and then they will be accessible through the NAON eBook App on iPhone and iPad. You cannot purchase the eBooks directly through the App.
We do not have an Android app at this time.
For technical support, please e-mail NAON.email@example.com or call 646.593.8618 (weekdays only) and leave a message for the technical support team.