38th Annual Congress: May 19 - 22, 2018
- implement practice changes based on evidence-based practice, professional development and research in the care of the orthopaedic patient.
- impact patient outcomes through adoption of best practices and innovation
- contribute to a professional enviroment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancement in orthopaedic nursing education, practice, and research.
Exhibit at Congress:
- NAON 38th Annual Congress Prospectus
- 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Application
- The 2018 Joint Connection floor plan will be available this fall! Secure your space now to guarantee a premium exhibit space. Over 50% of 2017 exhibitors have renewed! Don’t wait, and finalize your 2018 NAON Congress before the end of summer!
The Joint Connection:
What is The Joint Connection?
The Joint Connection is a new concept in comparison to the traditional exhibit hall. NAON has decided to immerse our attendees in a place where they can network, interact, learn, and meet new attendees and vendors. The Joint Connection is designed to accommodate all our attendee’s needs within one place.
Questions? Please contact NAON's Senior Sales Manager, Sara Kolovitz at email@example.com or 312.673.4779.
Future Congress Information:
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
May 17 - 21, 2019
Past Congress Information:
Check out all the photos from NAON's Annual Congress on our Facebook page.
Missing your past Congress contact hours? Select the year and find more information on accessing: