Attendee Resource Page
Download the Congress Mobile Application
By downloading the mobile app, you'll have Congress at your fingertips - from floor plans to posters, social media to schedule of sessions - everything you want to know about Congress will be right on your phone. You can also sync your Congress agenda right to the mobile app!
Download the Congress app:
- Search “NAON” in your smart phone’s app store
- Look for the icon with a light blue background and blue NAON logo
- Press download
Sync your agenda to the Congress app:
- Open the mobile app
- Click the “Online Profile Login" button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the email address associated with your NAON account
- Enter your last name and press submit
This short webinar will introduce you to the many learning opportunities to help you make the most of your conference experience.
To download the helpful session evaluation worksheet, click here.
Look through the Registration Brochure and determine the sessions you want to attend. Then, complete and print your agenda to bring on-site. Here’s how:
- Log in to your NAON account
- Go to your profile
- Go to your transactions tab and click on your Congress registration
- This is where you will find “My Agenda”
The Agenda Builder is separated into days and time slots. When you click on a specific time slot, a drop down menu will show a list of sessions being offered. For breakout sessions, you have more than one option to choose from.
For additional questions regarding your agenda, please contact email@example.com.
NAON Foundation Event
To register for the NAON Foundation Event at Congress, please visit the NAON Foundation website.
Extended Learning Webinar Series
Congress attendees have complimentary access to six webinars. Starting in April, NAON will release one webinar per week leading up to Congress! Access the webinars in the 2018 NAON Congress File Library.
This year’s webinar lineup:
- Regional Analgesia: A Key Component of Multimodal Orthopaedic Pain Management
- When the Care Path is Just Not Enough: Nurses Caring for Frail Orthopaedic Patients
- Achieving Optimal Patient Outcomes through Orthopaedic Program PI Approaches
- When Bones Aren’t Just Small: Top Five Things About Fractures in Children (with Case Presentations of Remarkable Remodeling)
- MODIFY: An Innovative Pilot Project to Improve Pre-operative Risk Factors for Patients Undergoing Elective Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Care through the Continuum for Joint Patients (End to End)
Watch all six webinars and earn 6.0 Category A Contact Hours.
Sessions handouts are available for download. Access the session handouts in the 2018 NAON Congress File Library. Session handouts are also available for download from the Congress mobile app.
Congress attendees have the option of viewing posters on-site and online. PDFs of the posters are available to attendees in the 2018 NAON Congress File Library. The posters are numbered according to their track: Advanced Practice, Certification, Clinical Practice, Education, Leadership, and Research. Poster PFDs are also available in the Congress mobile app. To download the list of posters being presented at Congress, click here.