Attendee Resource Page
Look through the Registration Brochure and determine the sessions you want to attend. Then, complete and print your agenda to bring on-site. Here’s how:
- Log in to your NAON account
- Go to your profile
- Go to your transactions tab and click on your Congress registration
- This is where you will find “My Agenda”
The Agenda Builder is separated into days and time slots. When you click on a specific time slot, a drop down menu will show a list of sessions being offered. For breakout sessions, you have more than one option to choose from.
For additional questions regarding your agenda, please contact email@example.com.
NAON Foundation Event
To register for the NAON Foundation Event at Congress, please visit the NAON Foundation website.
Extended Learning Webinar Series
Congress attendees have complimentary access to six webinars. Starting in April, NAON will release one webinar per week leading up to Congress! Access the webinars in the 2018 NAON Congress File Library.
This year’s webinar lineup:
- Regional Analgesia: A Key Component of Multimodal Orthopaedic Pain Management
- When the Care Path is Just Not Enough: Nurses Caring for Frail Orthopaedic Patients
- Achieving Optimal Patient Outcomes through Orthopaedic Program PI Approaches
- When Bones Aren’t Just Small: Top Five Things About Fractures in Children (with Case Presentations of Remarkable Remodeling)
- MODIFY: An Innovative Pilot Project to Improve Pre-operative Risk Factors for Patients Undergoing Elective Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Care through the Continuum for Joint Patients (End to End)
Watch all six webinars and earn 6.0 Category A Contact Hours.
Sessions handouts will be available to download and print in May. Access the session handouts in the 2018 NAON Congress File Library. Session handouts will also be available in the Congress mobile app.
Congress attendees have the option of viewing posters on-site and online. PDFs of the posters will be available to attendees in the 2018 NAON Congress File Library. Posters will be uploaded to the File Library in May. The posters are numbered according to their track: Advanced Practice, Certification, Clinical Practice, Education, Leadership, and Research. Poster PFDs will also be available in the Congress mobile app.