Osteoporosis and Vertebral Column Fragility Fractures: Identification and Management for the Advanced Practice Nurse
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Pacific 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Mountain 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Central 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Eastern 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
Christopher Hemmer,DNP, ANP
1. Identify the risk factors for sustaining a fragility fracture
2. Understand the pharmacologic and non-pharmacological treatments for osteoporosis
3. Operative versus non-operative management of vertebral fragility fractures
1.25 Category A Contact Hours
Fee: Premium members and retired members can attend this live webinar for free. There is a $35 cost for student members, general members and non-members to attend this live webinar.
- After the webinar, NAON will e-mail instructions for evaluation and post-test completion to all registered participants who were present for the entire call. Once the evaluation and post-tests are completed, participants will be able to access their certificates.
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar, complete online post-test, and online evaluation.
- Contact hours are available for all 2019 webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on January 30, 2021.
- The National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
*The capacity for the live webinar is 1,000 attendees. The webinar will be recorded and available for free for members and for purchase for nonmembers following the live course.
*Registration will close 30 minutes prior to webinar start time.
The handouts for this presentation can be downloaded at the link here.
To view the webinar as a group, all members of your group must be registered through the NAON website at the "Register Online" link above. Each person in the group must pay the applicable rate, if it applies. A participant list does not need to be submitted to NAON as all participants who register at the link above will have access to the evaluation.
We will be using GoToWebinar for this live webinar. To ensure that your system meets all requirements needed to use GoToWebinar, visit the GoToWebinar site and scan your system. Click here to run a system check on your computer.
If you have any questions, please call NAON at 800.289.6266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.