Health and Safety Protocols
Your health and safety is our top priority. Please check this page regularly for health and safety updates.
We understand that the current COVID-19 situation has made us all reconsider our day-to-day routines, our work life, and anything having to do with in-person activities. With added health & safety protocols, cooperation from the Palm Springs Convention Center and the city of Palm Springs we’re still planning to hold Congress in May. With your health and safety as our top priority, our goal is to deliver the top-notch education, innovation and networking opportunities that you have come to expect and value at Congress.
While full event details and health & safety protocols are still being finalized, you can read about a few of the elements we will be implementing onsite at this year's event. Please click here to see what the city of Palm Springs and the Palm Springs Convention Center are doing to keep visitors safe.
Here’s what you can expect with regard to health & safety onsite:
- A new approach to the education program with virtual and in-person offerings
- Congress Poster sessions moving to an all-virtual format
- A dedication to crowd density and social distancing standards in accordance with local authorities
- Distanced seating in education rooms and theatres
- Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfection throughout Congress days
- Widespread availability of hand sanitizer and masks
- Installation of plexiglass shields at info counters, and registration areas