38th Annual Congress: May 19-22, 2018
- implement practice changes based on evidence-based practice, professional development and research in the care of the orthopaedic patient.
- impact patient outcomes through adoption of best practices and innovation
- contribute to a professional environment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancement in orthopaedic nursing education, practice, and research
Download the Registration Brochure to view the schedule of sessions, preview special events, and learn about the Joint Connection.
Exhibit at Congress
- NAON 38th Annual Congress Prospectus
- 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Application
- Joint Connection Floor Plan
The Joint Connection is a new concept in comparison to the traditional exhibit hall. NAON has decided to immerse our attendees in a place where they can network, interact, learn, and meet new attendees and vendors. The Joint Connection is designed to accommodate all our attendee’s needs within one place. To view the 2018 floor plan, click here.
Questions? Please contact NAON's Director of Sales, Sarah Appleton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.673.4920.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
May 17-21, 2019