38th Annual Congress: May 19-22, 2018
- implement practice changes based on evidence-based practice, professional development and research in the care of the
- impact patient outcomes through
adoptionof best practices and innovation
- contribute to a professional environment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancement in
orthopaedicnursing education, practice, and research
Download the Registration Brochure to view the schedule of sessions, preview special events, and learn about the Joint Connection.
Exhibit at Congress
- NAON 38th Annual Congress Prospectus
- 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Application
- Joint Connection Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Resources
The Joint Connection is a new concept in comparison to the traditional exhibit hall. NAON has decided to immerse our attendees in a place where they can network, interact, learn, and meet new attendees and vendors. The Joint Connection is designed to accommodate all our attendee’s needs within one place. To view the 2018 floor plan, click here.
Questions? Please contact NAON's Director of Sales, Sarah Appleton, at email@example.com or 312.673.4920.
Awards at Congress
Submissions for the 2018 Outstanding Orthopaedic Nurse Practice Award are now closed. For details on NAON Awards, including requirements and future eligibility, click here.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
May 18-21, 2019