The benefits of joining NAON are endless.
You can earn contact hours through:
- Member Benefit Webinar Series (ten free webinars in 2019)
- Products at discounted
members - onlypricing
- Reduced rates to NAON’s Annual Congress
- The AAOS Annual Meeting
- The Orthopaedic Nursing Journal (access to discounted CE)
Access to dozens of resources including:
- Access to a membership directory of 6,000 orthopaedic nurses
- Participate in the Issues in Practice Discussion forum with 200+ ongoing discussions
- Downloadable resources for Nurse Navigators
- Complimentary access to clinical practice guidelines, practice points, scope and standards, and NAON News
- Patient Education Manuals, available in both English and Spanish
members - onlyeligibility for scholarships and grants
- Free subscription to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal
Professional Development and Resume Building
Enhance your experience by:
- Joining a committee, task force, or your local chapter
- Volunteering as an author, editor or reviewer for one of NAON’s educational products
- Gaining confidence by presenting at a national conference
- NAON members receive a reduced rate on ONC certification/recertification exam
- Canyon Healthcare Education Collaborative (CHEC) Program with Grand Canyon University (GCU)
All NAON members and CHEC participants may take full advantage of the following benefits:
- 10% off tuition scholarship at GCU
- Deferred tuition for BSN, MSN, and DNP programs
- A local university development counselor
- Professional development and speaker opportunities
- Access to GCU's online job board
Read more about the program.
Click here to join NAON.
If you are an existing member of NAON and wish to download your membership card, click here.