If you have a profile with NAON (you are a member, you were a member in the past, or you had a transaction with NAON), please login in the upper right corner of the website, then select "Renew Membership" from the Membership Center tab. If you prefer a paper application, click here.
*Enroll in Auto-Renewal! Don't worry about forgetting to renew your membership or planning to renew! When you submit your membership payment online, a pop-up window will ask you to enroll in Auto-Renewal, just click "OK".
Premium Membership $140
- Registered, practical or vocational nurses
- Access to all NAON resources*, access to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal (hard-copy and online), reduced Congress registration rates, free live and archived webinars
- Premium members have voting rights, can hold office, and serve on committees. All memberships expire annually on December 31, 2020
- Premium membership is equivalent to the previous general membership
- Registered, practical or vocational nurses
- Access to all NAON resources*, access to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal (online access only), but excludes access to free live and archived webinars, and reduced Congress registration rates
- General members have voting rights, may not hold office, and may not serve on committees. All memberships expire annually on December 31, 2020
- Retired nurses and non-nurses involved in the orthopaedic practice
- Access to all NAON resources*, access to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal (hard-copy only)
- Retired members do not have voting rights, may not hold office, and may not serve on committees. All memberships expire annually on December 31, 2020
- Students enrolled in an initial degree program
- Access to all NAON resources*, access to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal (online access only), reduced Congress registration rates, access to free archived webinars, and access to NAON's Career Center
- Student members do not have voting rights, may not hold office, and may not serve on committees. All memberships expire annually on December 31, 2020
- *Must provide proof of student to firstname.lastname@example.org
The chart below compares some on NAON’s top benefits and the options available to you as a NAON member:
*NAON Resources include- community directory of 6,000 orthopaedic nurses, downloadable resources for Nurse Navigators, Patient Education Manuals (available in both English and Spanish), members-only eligibility for scholarships and grants, Issues in Practice Discussion forum with 200+ ongoing discussions, access to clinical practice guidelines, practice points, scope and standards, and NAON News.
Create a NAON guest membership by clicking here. Guest membership is used for online store purchases, Congress registration, and limited complimentary educational products. No member benefits are available to guest members.
Group is defined as all members having the same mailing address. All applicants must be new to NAON and applying for a Premium Membership to receive this discount.
|5 – 9 New Members||5% off|
|10 – 19 New Members||10% off|
|20 + New Members||20% off|
Rave and Save Membership
Already a current member of NAON? Recruit a new member and receive 50% off your 2019 NAON Premium membership or share the discount and both receive 25% off! The Rave and Save membership application must be completed by both the new and existing NAON member in order to receive the discount. Discount will not be applied to those who have already renewed their membership in 2019.
Note: New member must be a first time member of NAON applying for the Premium membership.The 50% off is applied to the renewing member and the new member will pay the full premium membership price, unless the renewing member would like to share the discount code and then both would receive 25% off.
*All memberships expire Dec. 31, annually. All dues purchased after Oct. 1 expire on Dec. 31 of the following year, except Extended Memberships, which are valid for the following year.
Please note: All refunds must be approved by the NAON National Office. You must contact NAON within 14 days of when your payment was processed in order to receive your refund. There will be a $20 administrative fee for processing taken out of your refund.
Payment of membership dues may be deductible as an ordinary business expense. 100% of your dues are deductible for federal income tax purposes as no lobbying expense has been incurred on your behalf. Please consult your tax advisor for specific advice.
If you have any questions, please call the NAON National Office at 800.289.NAON (6266).