Orthopaedic Nurses Week | October 28 - November 1, 2024
October 30th is International Orthopaedic Nurses Day, but why celebrate just one day? Every year, we are thrilled to see all of the different ways NAON members share their passion for orthopaedics and showcase the ways you make an impact on a daily basis.
Celebration Activities Each Day of the Week
- Monday, October 28 – Celebrate International Orthopaedic Nurses Day by sharing a video about why you love being an orthopaedic nurse on social media
- Tuesday, October 29 – Brush up on your orthopaedic nursing knowledge and check out the NAON Education Catalog, browse by topic area or education format to customize what you need.
- Wednesday, October 30 – Host a webinar watch party with your team. Don't forget the snacks! Check out some of NAON’s webinar recordings that we offer and plan your party today.
- Thursday, October 31 – Test your knowledge of NAON and nursing history with our NAON nursing trivia!
- Friday, November 1 – Say thanks. A personalized thank-you note is always appreciated. Ask your administration and other key stakeholders to show their thanks, too, by signing your note or writing one of their own. And in the spirit of saying thanks, treat someone to a NAON Water Bottle, Travel Mug or Tumbler located in the NAON CafePress Online Store.
Orthopaedic Nurses Week Celebration Materials
Check back soon for the 2024 Orthopaedic Nurses Week materials.