Thank you to all who attended our 37th Annual Congress!
- implement practice changes based on evidence-based practice, professional development and research in the care of the orthopaedic patient.
- impact patient outcomes through adoption of best practices and innovation
- contribute to a professional enviroment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancement in orthopaedic nursing education, practice, and research.
Congress Orientation Webinar:
Exhibit at Congress:
- NAON 37th Annual Congress Prospectus
- 2017 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Application
- The Joint Connection Floor Plan
*Please note: Puerto Rico is a US territory and passports are not required to travel.
The Joint Connection:
What is The Joint Connection?
The Joint Connection is a new concept in comparison to the traditional exhibit hall. NAON has decided to immerse our attendees in a place where they can network, interact, learn, and meet new attendees and vendors. The Joint Connection is designed to accommodate all our attendee’s needs within one place.
Questions? Please contact NAON's Sales Manager, Sara Kolovitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.673.4779.
Future Congress Information:
Albuquerque Convention Center
Albuquerque, New Mexico
May 19 - 22, 2018
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
May 17 - 21, 2019
Past Congress Information:
Check out all the photos from NAON's Annual Congress on our Facebook page.
Missing your past Congress contact hours? Select the year and find more information on accessing: