36th Annual Congress - May 21-24, 2016
- Provide exemplary continuing nursing education related to current issues, trends, evidence-based practices, and research in orthopaedic health care.
- Investigate how evidence-based practice and research impact orthopaedic nursing outcomes.
- Maintain a professional environment that encourages collegiality and networking among participants associated with advancements in orthopaedic nursing education, practice, and research.
Exhibit at Congress
- NAON 36th Annual Congress Prospectus
- 2016 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Application
- The Joint Connection Floor Plan
Vendor Lunch Programs
There will be two Vendor Lunch Programs at Congress this year, sponsored by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Click here to view the full details.
What is The Joint Connection?
The Joint Connection is a new concept in comparison to the traditional exhibit hall. NAON has decided to immerse our attendees in a place where they can network, interact, learn, and meet new attendees and vendors. The Joint Connection is designed to accommodate all our attendee’s needs within one place.
Questions? Please contact NAON's Sales Coordinator, Jimmy Lemos at 312.673.4943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Congress Information
Puerto Rico Convention Center
San Juan, Puerto Rico
May 20 - 23, 2017
Please Note: Puerto Rico is a US territory and passports are not required to travel.
Albuquerque Convention Center
Albuquerque, New Mexico
May 19 - 22, 2018
Past Congress Information
Check out all the photos from NAON's Annual Congress on our Facebook page.
Missing your past Congress contact hours? Select the year and find more information on accessing: