NAON is pleased to offer organizational membership to qualifying organizations.
With a community made up of more than 4,000 orthopaedic nurses, NAON understands the unique position of dealing with an orthopaedic patient and the tools and skills necessary to be successful in this area and can provide the tools and resources you need.
Hospital systems, physician offices, ambulatory surgery centers and business organizations that employ orthopaedic nurses and allied health professionals who are interested in orthopaedic nursing and have over two current and/or potential members are eligible for the organizational membership.
Download the Organizational Membership flyer to share with your team.
Program Benefits Include
- Price reduction. The more members you enroll, the greater the discount on membership rates and products.
- Ease of joining. Employer will pay one flat rate and employees sign up on the NAON organizational membership website using a discount code that allows them to join and access the provided resources. Memberships are transferrable within the calendar year.
- Full Premium member benefits. This includes free monthly webinars, hard copy and online access to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal, discounts on all NAON education offerings, and monthly updates from the organization.
- Group Discounts. 20% Group discount to attend NAON’s Annual Congress.
- Recognition. Recieve recogniation as a NAON Organizational Membership Partner.
- Special Offers. Receive discounted rates on the Orthopaedic Nursing Review Course and the Orthopaedic Nursing Roundtable Course (both live and virtual offerings)
|Up to 5 members
|Up to 10 members
|Up to 15 members
|Up to 20 members
|Up to 30 members
|Up to 40 members
|Up to 50 members
Interested in an Organizational Membership?
Fill out the form below with your information and a NAON staff member will get in touch with you to finalize the process.