NAON 41st Virtual Annual Congress
As a result of the ongoing conversations between NAON leadership, the Palm Springs Convention Center and our hotel partners, and to ensure the safety of our members, we are excited to share that the NAON 41st Annual Congress will transform into the NAON 41st Virtual Annual Congress and will be hosted completely online.
Taking place May 22-25, this brand new virtual format will allow you to:
- Experience the conference and gain access to unparalleled educational opportunities without the risk or cost of travel;
- Access the education from all offered sessions, both live and on-demand, rather than needing to choose among those happening concurrently;
- Earn up to 42.5 CNE credits - more than NAON has ever been able to offer;
- Network virtually with fellow orthopaedic nurses, including through an online community as well as visiting virtual exhibitor booths;
- Hear from speakers and panelists who will share their thought leadership and best practices; and
- Experience virtual product demos and vendor sponsored sessions from leading sponsors and exhibitors and hear timely updates and information about products, services and approaches.
Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
Thank You to Our 2021 Sponsors and Partners